Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Where is the time going??

Well, if I have any readers left out there since there has been nothing to read as of late, I sincerely apologize for my horrible blogging lately. I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since my last post, it feels like it was just yesterday—

To fill you in, things have been hectic here with my new studio office renovation (which now is complete, thankfully!), moving the ridiculous amounts of stuff that I have into this new space, and getting it all pretty and organized thanks to the relentless and tireless efforts of my multi-talented and positively wonderful mother (and hell-bent to finish a project so she can see the end result before getting back on a plane home) who came in for the weekend to help me. We worked into the wee-hours of the morning for 3 days, and managed to get the studio 95% done, the other unfinished side of the basement completely organized and cleaned out & up, and still managed to have some fun with my son and puppy while my husband had his own fun on a trip with his brother to New Orleans for JazzFest. I joked with Mom that she will start telling her friends that she's going on a mission trip rather than visiting her daughter next time she comes!

I am almost finished putting the space together, however, and promise to do a post complete with pictures in the next few days since all of the pattern and color inspire me! I've also been inspired to do several other posts and have a list of ideas to share with you forming so hopefully I'll get back into the routine very soon! Between lack of sleep, being very pregnant, two (well, soon to be two) new rooms in the house, and a few other things I am bubbling over with new ideas of things I want to try and will share with you. Taking inventory of all of my paper samples, swatchbooks, and wedding magazines inspired me as well!

Ok, enough rambling for now— I have 2 of 3 jobs packaged up and ready for UPS and need to finish the 3rd before naptime (for my 2 yr old and puppy!) is over!

Thanks again for your patience and I promise for better posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment