Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hellooo, kitty!

I was just browsing through my bookmarked blogs and came across this adorable Hello Kitty party posted on Party Perfect. It's perfect timing given that I just delivered some super cute Hello Kitty birthday invitations earlier this week. So, here is my instant post!

Here are the invitation options I showed, and with the winning pick and a matching thank you note shown last:

And now onto the cute party pics originally seen on Amelie's House.  While these images are more red & white & valentine-y, they can easily transition into the hot spring colors that I've used on the invitations. 








I found these fun plates at Party America that are in keeping with the colors that I went with. And what little girl can resist a new pair of glam shades? There is so much Hello Kitty swag out there, you are bound to have a goody bag overflowing with great stuff!




If you're looking for more cake options that look a little less intimidating to make, check out this one and several others from www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com.





And one more idea to add to the theme— how about a game of "Pin the bow on the Kitty"?





No comments:

Post a Comment